There is nothing as important as studying the Bible in its original languages of the Hebrew and Greek.
What sets us free is not the Word, but the revelation knowledge of the Word.
By far the greatest revelation come in the Bible’s original languages.
Hence, my third independent study “The ABC’S of Hebrew and Greek Bible Grammar!”
The entire study is created to enhance your studies with Biblehub.com, Google search and or other online sites and apps.
All of the resources listed here are now public domain and you can find them readily on the web.
You can also use it with your paper Bible, or Bible programs
I have made this study as simple as I can.
The videos will seamlessly follow the notes.
What is included in this study.
Videos and nearly forty pages of my teacher’s notes.
THE FIVE NOUN CASES!
- Nominative Case
- Genitive Case
- Accusative Case
- Vocative Case
- Dative Case
THE SIX GREEK VERB TENSES!
- The Present Tense
- The Imperfect Tense
- The Aorist Tense
- The Future Tense
- Perfect Tense
- Pluperfect Tense
THE THREE GREEK VOICES!
- The Active Voive
- The Middle Voice
- The Passive Voice
- The Indicative Mood:
- The Subjunctive Mood:
- The Optative Mood:
- The Imperative Mood:
- Participle Mood
- Infinitive Mood
VERB STEMS AND VOICES!
- Qal Stem Simple action, active voice: Qal, He heard
- Nifal Stem – Simple action, passive voice: Niphalְ he was heard
- Piel Stem – Intensive action, active voice: Piel, he smashed into pieces
- Pual Stem – Intensive action, passive voice: Pual, ֻwas smashed into pieces
- Hifil Stem – Causal action, active voice: he made (someone) king
- Hofal Stem – Causal action, passive voice: he was made king
- Hithpael Stem – Reflexive action, reflexive voice: he hid
THE WAV CONJUNCTIVE AND CONSECUTIVE!
UNIQUE MOODS IN HEBREW!
- Cohortative Mood
- Imperative Mood
- Jussive Mood
COMMENTARIES, LEXICONS AND DICTIONARIES (MY FAVORITES OF THE ONES USED IN BIBLEHUB.COM)!
I give my recommendations and show you where to find other free ones not listed on Biblehub
- Barnes’ Notes
- Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
- Keil and Delitzsch OT Commentary
- Pulpit Commentary
- Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK)
- John Eadie Commentary on the Greek Text of Galatians, Ephesians, Colossians, and Philippians
- Vincent’s Word Studies
- Gill’s Exposition
- Robertson’s Word Picture of the New Testament
- Greek Testament Critical Exegetical Commentary – Alford
- Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges
Expositor’s Greek Testament
- Bengel’s Gnomon of the NT
- Englishman Greek and Hebrew Concordances
- Brown-Driver-Briggs (B-D-B)
- NAS Exhaustive Concordance
- Thayer’s Greek Lexicon
- Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
- TOPICAL DICTIONARIES!
- Nave’s Topical Bible
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE)
- Smith’s Bible Dictionary
- Easton’s Bible Dictionary
- LXX (Swete’s Greek Septuagint) Is the Greek translation of the OT!
DOWNLOADABLE AMD FREE BIBLE PROGRAMS!
I will offer you free telephone support to help you install the free and downloadable Bible programs that I have used for decades.
They are all Windows based.
- E Sword/ In conjunction with the thousands of resources in BibleSupport.Com that seamlessly download to E Sword.
- Interlinear Scripture Analyzer
- Online Bible
PayPal converts internationally for your convenience.