Matt 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Mt 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance (perisseuoo) (excess or surplus): but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
- Whatever is received by faith can enter into the realm or abundance.
- This is the anointing of mustard seed faith.
- God responds more to faith than to need.
- He responds more to the abundance of what we believe for, than to the poverty and need of unbelief.
- He responds to the child like faith which allows us to receive from Him before we can see it.
Rom 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
Faith is a law. A law released into particular circumstances, brings explicit results.
Mat 14:19 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
20 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.
- 20 And they did all eat, and were filled (as cattle grazing and being filled): and they took up of the fragments that remained (in excess or surplus) twelve baskets full .
- We must breakthrough into a realm of spiritual reality which gains abundance, surplus, and excess, as pertaining to the things of the kingdom of God.
- God is a God of breakthrough.
- He makes a breach or a gap in the wall and in the strongholds of the enemy by His Spirit.
- The breach is meant to break us into to a place of abundance.
Ex 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
- God is a man of war.
- The spirit of breakthrough is revealed as we war in the spirit, overtake and possess the land by resolute faith.
- Moment by moment stepping out must be executed.
- Passivity in unbelief, or fear, is a great enemy.
- Passivity because we are too preoccupied with our reputation is another great enemy.
- The land belongs to those who make themselves fools for Christ’s sake.
- What is a breakthrough? Make a gap in and break through (a wall, barrier, or defense) Google Dictionary
2Sa 5:20 And David came to Baalperazim, and David smote them there, and said, The LORD hath broken forth upon mine enemies before me, as the breach (spirit of breakthrough) of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baalperazim.
Ge 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad (to breach or breakthrough) (spirit of breakthrough) to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
Ge 30:43 And the man increased (to breach or breakthrough) (spirit of breakthrough) exceedingly and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.
Job 1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased (to breach or breakthrough) (spirit of breakthrough) in the land.
Isa 54:3 For thou shalt break forth (to breach or breakthrough) (spirit of breakthrough) on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
Mic 2:13 The breaker (to breach or breakthrough) (spirit of breakthrough) is come up before them: they have broken up ( to breach or breakthrough) (spirit of breakthrough), and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.
Combining breakthrough with abundance:
Matt 15:20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
- Literal: Good slave and one who believes. This is why he was a good slave, because he was faithFUL, or full of faith. His faith had caused him to double what Jesus had given to him. This the mustard seed faith anointing working within a spirit of breakthrough.
- The good and believing servant had pressed and broken through into receiving an additional five talents.
- This is now his point of authority. He had taken authority over the original 5 talents which had stood before him and now had gotten another 5 talents.
- The whole Christian life is one of pressing in, breaking through, possessing and attaining into a new level of authority.
Mt 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
- This realm of giving by God will be in the realm of the exceeding abundance.
- It becomes a way of life for that believer, if he lives by the anointing of mustard seed faith.
- Much of this is brought by the revelation of the superhuman labor or grace of God
Luke 9:16 Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude.
17 And they did eat, and were all filled: and there was taken up of fragments that remained (excess or surplus) to them twelve baskets.
- Once again the principle of multiplication by simple faith, pressing in, and breaking through, in a mustard seed anointing.
- Jesus gives, and what is picked up or received by faith, is in the excessive abundance realm.
- We must war and breakthrough into the realm which is already ours.
- It’s like the rod of Moses turned into a snake.
- We must turn what God gives to us into excessive abundance.
- We must ask God for a breakthrough in our thought patterns.
- We must get out of our customary thinking patterns.
- Hope is expectation. We receive by expectation. We are saved by expectation.
1Co 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding (excess or surplus) in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
- The works of God in us, by the Holy Spirit, must become excessive abundant.
2Co 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed (excess or surplus) in glory.
- The glory of God in the ministry of the Spirit is transcendental and excessive abundant. We must enter that realm of glory.
2Co 8:7 Therefore, as ye abound (excess or surplus) in everything, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound (excess or surplus) in this grace also.
Press in into the realm and reality of excessive abundant faith, excessive abundant charismatic gifts, and excessive abundant giving of all sorts.
Php 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound (excess or surplus) yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
The love of God is a charismatic gift that can excessively abound in us by faith and revelation as we press into love.