IF YOUR ZOOM, HOME OR CHURCH MEETING WOULD LIKE US CREATE THIS SEMINAR FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
The secret to the Christian’s life is to understand and apply the process of “position” and “manifestation!”
- When a person receives Christ, her life enters into a new set of realities.
- These realities are her new spiritual position, or how now in Christ, her life is newly positioned.
- These spiritual realities are the way which Christ now sees her, though she will not experience them all at once.
Here are some of the Christian’s realities which make up her new spiritual position.
- When Christ was CRUCIFIED, she at the same moment was CRUCIFIED “TOGETHER” WITH HIM.
- When Christ DIED on the cross, she at the same moment DIED “TOGETHER” WITH HIM.
- When Christ was BURIED in the tomb, she at the same moment was BURIED “TOGETHER” WITH HIM.
- When Christ was BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE, she at the same moment was BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE “TOGETHER” WITH HIM.
- When Christ ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, she at the same moment ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN “TOGETHER” WITH HIM.”
- When Christ SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER TO RULE AND REIGN, she at the same moment SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER TO RULE AND REIGN “TOGETHER” WITH HIM.
Understanding every one of these new realities is vastly important!
We cover each of these six realities in this seminar!
- The secret to the Christian life is to know how take the realities of the new spiritual position in Christ, and manifest them daily as our experience.
- More than ninety percent of body of Christ fails to do this through ignorance, and a lack of application, and does not achieve to the liberty which Christ died for her.
- If a Christian can understand and apply this principle, rapid growth will come, and needless trials will be avoided.
Here are some additional realities concerning your new position in Christ.
A Study in Romans Six
Romans 6:6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, so that the body of sin may be done away with, that we should no longer serve sin.
Man is born with a sinful nature which is a sin producing motor.
- Man can do nothing but sin, because this motor produces endless sin.
- When a person accepts Christ, He throws a monkey wrench into the sin producing motor, immediately disables it,and sets you immediately free from sin.
- At the same time He immediately gives you His righteousness nature in place of the sinful one.
- Secondly, Christ removed the Old You before you became a Christian and gave you the New You, which is the resurrected Christ in you.
A Study into Romans Seven
- God disabled your natural soulish strength and substituted it with His spiritual strength or grace which is the Holy Spirit working through you.
A Study into Romans Eight
- As the removal of old man, and sin, and the natural strength become your experience, then the resurrected Christ Jesus is revealed in you.
- Christ is revealed from your spirit, through you soul, and into your body until you are transformed into His image, and live out His resurrection life.
Romans 8:10 But if Christ is in you, the body indeed is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is alive because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit indwelling in you.
So how do I take my position and manifest it as my daily experience, you ask me?
This is the purpose of Romans Four!
- We will teach you how manifest the new realities of your spiritual position as your new daily experience through the law of faith.
Romans 4:3 for what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”
Romans 3: 27 Where then is the boasting? It is excluded. Through what law? Of works? No, but through the law of faith.