If your zoom, home or church meeting would like us create this seminar for you, please contact me.
What Are Pragmas or Heavenly Objects?
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things (pragmas) not seen.
- Every pragma or heavenly object dwells created inside of Christ, and as He is revealed, so are they automatically!
What is Revelation?
Eph 1:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
Everything you need to obtain from God is hidden in Christ who is hidden in you in a mystery form.
What is Wisdom?
Eph 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
- Wisdom is the uncovering of a mystery which contains the pragmas you need from God.
What are Patterns or Blueprints?
Heb 8:5 who serve the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was warned of God when he was about to make the tabernacle. For, He says “See that you make all things according to the pattern shown to you in the mountain.”
- As God uncovers a mystery He creates a pattern, or blueprint outlining the steps you need to take to obtain from Him your inheritance.
What Are Imaginations?
2Co 10:5 pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ;
- The place where these blueprints are copied in you from God’s revelation knowledge.
What is Counting, and Crediting?
Rom 4:5 But to him not working, but believing on Him justifying the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
- What is Faith? Faith is a law!
Rom 3:27 Then where is the boasting? It is excluded. Through what law? Of works? No, but through the law of faith.
- All transpires by faith which is a law.
What Is the Renewed Mind?
Romans 12:2 And do not fashion yourselves after this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and well pleasing and perfect will of God.
- The renewed mind is key in crediting the invisible pragmas.
How to Obtain From God?
Exo 24:18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and went up into the mountain. And Moses was in the mountain forty days and forty nights.
Exo 31:2 Behold, I, I have called by name Bezaleel, the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah.
- Moses and Bezaleel working together are the model for obtaining from God the invisible and making it visible.
What Are The Results?
Php 2:12 So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
- The work or accomplishing all must be executed to obtain from God.
How to Make the Invisible, Visible?
Exo 40:33 And he reared up the court all around the tabernacle and the altar, and set up the screen of the court gate. And Moses finished the work.
Exo 40:34 And the cloud covered the tabernacle of the congregation, and the glory of Jehovah filled the tabernacle.
- Putting on Christ is the key to visible manifestation of the invisible.
- Glorification makes invisible reality, visible.