The seminar is currently available in Florida.
The time is from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturday.
You, your church, or business, hosts this seminar.
It’s a great time to get your friends and family together.
You may provide lunch, or attendees can visit nearby restaurants.
This seminar is free of charge, but a love offering is suggested.
Call us at 305.299.0633, contact us by email at email@example.com, or on social media.
The Five Qualities of a Renewed Mind Seminar
This seminar describes five qualities which functions in the mind of God.
Having a renewed mind like God’s is a requirement for accomplishing the works of God’s kingdom.
Christianity transforms you into a new human, a new human race, who is the resurrected person, Christ Jesus, in you.
This new human has two identifying features!
- He is a novel and out of the box person.
- He is a youth in chronological age person.
This new humanity, Christ Jesus, manifested through a Christian, is so attractive to the world, that He draws the world naturally to Him. This is authentic evangelism!
- The novel and out of the box person is created by renewing the mind to think with the mind which a youth has.
- The youth in age person is created by renewing the mind to think with the mind which a novel and out of the box human has.
1) Linear vs. Box Thinking (Coined by Larry Randolph)
- Faith is a law!
Rom 3:27 Then where is the boasting? It is excluded. Through what law? Of works? No, but through the law of faith.
A law states that under specific circumstances, specific results always transpire.
- People are box thinkers. They have God, and their lives in a box.
- Because faith is a law, those who are box thinkers will receive out of a box.
Luk 16:21 and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table. But even the dogs came and licked his sores.
- Lazarus was a box thinker. His faith level was to receive the crumbs from the rich man’s table, and so he did.
- Most of us are content to get the crumbs from God’s table!
- God is a linear thinker. He goes from more, to greater, to increase, to multiplication, and to abundance.
- So must we too, if we are to become effective in the kingdom of God.
- Because faith is a law, those who are linear thinkers will receive linearly.
2) Hyper Thinking
- Hyper is not a bad word, it’s a great word in God’s kingdom.
- One of Paul favorite prepositions to describe God is hyper.
- Hyper excellence: A hyper excessive, throwing beyond, homerun, surpassing or excelling nature.
2Co 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels. (hyper excellence)
- Hyper abundance: a hyper excessive and abundant pouring out, overflowing, and running over of things.
Lu 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over (hyper abundance) shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
- Hyper Accuracy: Excessively, superabundant, accurate hitting of the target.
- Prayer in the spirit is hyper accurate!
Ro 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession (Hyper Accurate) for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
3) Proto and Archetypal Thinking
- In Christ Jesus dwells the archetypes and prototypes of all created things before sin marred them.
Col 1:16 For all things were created in Him, the things in the heavens, and the things on the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers, all things were created through Him and for Him.
- Transformation in Jesus’s image is transformation back to the perfection of all things. This is eternal life.
4) Novel Thinking
- The renewing of the mind makes you into a unique, novel, and out of the box thinker, just like Jesus is.
- This is an important quality of a good leader.
- This is also attractive to humanity.
2Co 5:17 So that if any one is in Christ, that one is a new (novel and out of the box human) creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
5) Youthful Thinker
- The renewal of the mind will renew your youth. Eternal life is eternal youthfulness.
Mar 2:22 No one puts new wine (young in age) into old wineskins, else the new wine bursts the wineskins, and the wine spills, and the wineskins will be ruined. The new wine (young in age) must be put into new (novel and out of the box) wineskins.