PART ONE: THE SPIRITUAL PERSON:
- Watchman Nee‘s example of being in the book and the new birth.
- The six historical events at your new birth.
- What is Biblical baptism?
- What is a Spiritual Person?
- Why is the revelation of Christ all that you need?
- Why is the cross essential for revealing Christ?
- How Is Christ revealed through you?
PART TWO: GOD LEVERAGES, HACKS OR SHORTCUTS
- The confidence leverage
- The surrender leverage
- The law of faith leverage or shortcut
- The cross of Christ leverage or shortcut
- The Christ is all you need leverage
- God’s starting point and military march leverage
- The will of God: The wisdom plus prudence leverage
- The river of God leverage
- The breakthrough leverage
- The or working out all things leverage
- Ministry out of the mysteries of God leverage
- The purity leverage
- The family idolatry leverage
- The spiritual gift leverage
- The gut feeling leverage
- The Galatians 2:20 leverage
- Motivation, wish, desire, and conscience leverage
PART THREE: HOW TO MINISTER IN THE SPIRIT?
- Derek Prince’s three buoys method for hearing God’s voice.
Buoy # 1: The written word.
Buoy # 2: The voice of the Spirit
Buoy # 3: God’s timing
- A study in the attributes of God’s power from the Greek.
- Faith base ministry:
Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Hebrews 11:27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
- How To Minister in the Holy Spirit?
John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto (My Father never ceases working in the Spirit) and I work.(and I work externally, using exactly the same procedures and in exactly the same manner in which I see instinctively the Father working within me.)
John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth (To habitually glance at what the Father does in the Spirit. This is not discernment with understanding) the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (Greek word “homos”)
John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him (for proof and that can be proven) all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
- How To Prophesy?
Numbers 3:16 And Moses numbered them according (at) to the word (Heb: mouth) of the LORD, as he was commanded.
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add (you shall not cause an addition or an exaggeration to what the Lord has spoken) unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish( subtract, withdraw, or to hold back) ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
Num 22:18 And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond ( pass over or cross over to the other side of; like crossing over a river ) the word ( Hebrew: the mouth) of the LORD my God, to do less or more.(to do the insignificant or what is great.)