John 7:16 Therefore Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.
17 If anyone desires to do His will, he will know about the doctrine, whether it is from God, or whether I am speaking on My own authority.
- Jesus never did or spoke anything, which originated from Himself.
- Everything He spoke or did, originated from the Father, as it was revealed to Jesus through the Holy Spirit.
Do you speak and act by the voice of the Holy Spirit?
- Jesus never spoke or did anything that was exclusively His ideas, agenda or timetable.
- Everything, which Jesus planned and carried out, was inclusive of what the Father desired and His timetable to do it.
Are your ideas, plans and timing the Holy Spirit’s or yours?
- To the degree that we do not seek ourselves as the ones from whom anything originates, and then carry it out independently from God, we automatically live in the doctrine of the Father.
Today we see many doctrines which do not originate from the Father, but from the mind of man.
What about the doctrines which regulate your life?
Are they yours or are they the Father’s?
Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all (energizes) things according to the counsel of His will,
God is a God of adventure and excitement.
He loves energizing people with His power, freedom, and love.
- But this energizing is proportional to how closely we follow the counsels of His, and not Our will. God’s energy is in His will, and not ours.
Many Christians feel discouraged and depressed because they are not receiving the energizing of God through disobedience, but do their own thing instead.
Are you doing your own thing apart from God?
Are you depressed, un energized or discouraged?
Have you drawn a line in the sand to limit how far you will go with God?
Herein could be the answer to many of the conflicts which plague you.
Philemon 6 that the sharing of your faith may become effective (energized) in full knowledge (precise and accurate knowledge) of every good thing which is in us in Christ Jesus.
- Christ has placed many good things in you. Some of these are spiritual gifts.
- Your spiritual gifts will mold your ministries.
Wherever your gifts operate they will define how God uses them together to create a ministry.
- Your ministries will define your calling, or how God will use your ministries together to create that calling.
Every believer without fail has spiritual gifts. Why?
God is invisible. It’s the spiritual gifts which manifest Him to the world.
The main calling of any Christian is to make the invisible God visible.
Do you know what your gifts are? For sure you have a few of them!
It is through them that God wants to use you to manifest Himself to a lost and dying world.
Any church which does not allow spiritual gifts commits spiritual suicide, for it will not manifest Christ within that church. This is why so many people find church boring, and rightfully so.
In proportion to your knowledge of every good gift, ministry and calling which Christ has deposited in you, will be the energy of God, as you share your faith with others through them.
Do you accurately know every good thing that Christ has placed within you?
Are you being energized today, or is something amiss?
God longs to show you!