Eph 1:7 In Christ we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace,
8 wherein He hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence.
• The Christian life is one of accrediting, numbering and depositing from God’s heavenly vaults into its spiritual bank account so that it can obtain here and now.
• The church does not understand the process of how to obtain from God
Mar 4:11 And He said to them, To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God. But to those outside, all these things are given in parables
B. What is wisdom?
• The uncovering of a mystery containing something you need to obtain from God.
Heb 8:5 who serve the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was warned of God when he was about to make the tabernacle. For, He says “See that you make all things according to the pattern shown to you in the mountain.”
• As God uncovers a mystery He creates a spiritual pattern, schematic, or blueprint outlining the steps you need to take in order to obtain from Him.
2Co 10:5 pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ;
C. What Are Imaginations?
• The place where these revealed schematics, patterns or blueprints are transcribed to.
Rom 4:5 But to him not working, but believing on Him justifying the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
D. What is counting, numbering or accrediting?
• From your imaginations these patterns are counted or accredited by the process of faith by a heart which continually believes.
Php 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect, but I am pressing on, if I may lay hold of that for which I also was taken hold of by Christ Jesus.
E. Authentic belief that will count or credit requires apprehension, taking hold of, and possessing.
• The church does not understand what true believing.
Rom 3:27 Then where is the boasting? It is excluded. Through what law? Of works? No, but through the law of faith.
F. Faith: is a law, so this process of counting or accrediting always functions
Exo 24:18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and went up into the mountain. And Moses was in the mountain forty days and forty nights.
Exo 31:2 Behold, I, I have called by name Bezaleel, the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah.
G. Moses and Bezaleel are the Biblical model for obtaining from God.
• They are the fathers of wisdom and prudence
• Moses receives the spiritual patterns and blueprints for the construction of the desert tabernacle from Exodus 25: 1 to Exodus 31:1. This is wisdom!
• He then delegates Bezaleel to execute them meticulously from these patterns, thus building the desert tabernacle: This is prudence!
H. Prudence: Takes the wisdom of God revealed as a spiritual pattern in our imagination and executes it step by step, and making it into a reality.
Exo 38:22 And Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, made all that Jehovah commanded Moses.
• The work must be totally completed in order to obtain from God
• Most of the church fails at this stage!
Exo 40:33 And he reared up the court all around the tabernacle and the altar, and set up the screen of the court gate. And Moses finished the work.
Exo 40:34 And the cloud covered the tabernacle of the congregation, and the glory of Jehovah filled the tabernacle.
I. The Results:
Eph 6:13 Because of this, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having accomplished all things, to stand.
Php 2:12 So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
J. Working out and thoroughly accomplishing!
• To obtain by wisdom and prudence no stone can be left unturned
• Most of the church does not do this and it fails to obtain.