The seminar is currently available in Florida
The time is from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturday.
You, your church, or business, hosts this seminar.
It’s a great time to get your friends and family together.
You may provide lunch, or attendees can visit nearby restaurants.
This seminar is free of charge, but a love offering is suggested.
Call us at 305.299.0633, contact us by email at email@example.com, or on social media.
GOD’S ENERGY AND YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS
Philemon 6 that the sharing of your faith may become effective in full knowledge of every good thing which is in us in Christ Jesus.
- The energy of God is relative to your knowledge of every good thing which Christ has deposited in you.
HEARING GOD’S VOICE
Derek Prince’s three buoys method for hearing God’s voice!
- Buoy # 1: The written word.
- Buoy # 2: The voice of the Spirit
- Buoy # 3: God’s timing
HOW IS GOD’S POWER DEVELOPED IN YOU?
Popeye the Sailor Man is the perfect representation of the power of God IN YOU!
Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power (dunamis power) to us-ward who believe, according to the working (energy; energia) of his mighty (outward dominion; kratos) power (inner or resident strength; ischus)
In the cartoons of Popeye the Sailor Man, Popeye ate a can of spinach, which gave him inner or resident strength.
- This strength was displayed as bulging muscles which manifested as external dominion that could demolish Bluto!
- God’s power performs just like that
- The spinach is the revelation of Jesus!
- God’s dunamis power (or his manifested ability) is defined as the product of the dominion (kratos) which God exerts over His creation, as a measure of His inherent strength (ischus).
- What Popeye ends up doing to Bluto, is manifested dunamis power, or power in ability.
THE COEFFICIENT OF GOD’S POWER: CONFIDENCE
Your confidence in God’s voice is the energy catalyst which releases the power of God.
Eph 3:12 In whom we have boldness and ACCESS with confidence by the faith of him.
Romans 5:2 By whom also we have ACCESS by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
- CONFIDENCE in the voice of God is the great catalyst of energy that releases the gifts and the power of God.
- The amount of confidence that we have in trusting God, is directly proportional to access the anointing, and the gifts of God.
- Confidence provides us ACCESS to the things of the kingdom of God
- “ACCESS” in the things of the kingdom of God is the right to obtain something.
- Any incremental increase in our confidence will exponentially increase ACCESS to the things of the kingdom.
HOW TO INCREASE THE ANOINTING?
Anointing is proportional to how closely you move in the will of God.
- Leverage the anointing by moving in God’s will from moment to moment.
Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
SOME PRINCIPLES OF MINISTRY!
John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto (My Father never ceases working in the Spirit) and I work. (and I work externally, using exactly the same procedures which I see the Father working internally)
John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth (To habitually glance at what the Father does in the Spirit) the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (Greek word “homos”)
John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him (for proof and for what can be proven) all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
1 Cor 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual
- “Comparing” is joining together, compounding, and combining.
1Sam 10:6 And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.
- Prophecy, which is received, can turn an individual into a different person if that individual welcomes it, believes it, and acts upon it.
Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed (equipped) by the rhema word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
- The worlds were framed by the voice of the Holy Spirit, so that the things that we presently see with our eyes were made out of things that cannot be seen by the eye.
- God creates what is physically evident to us, out of things which are physically invisible, through His voice.
Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead (corpses), and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
- Abraham once and for all, believed God. Who is the God whom he believed?
- Abraham believed in the God whose nature is to continuously give life to the dead i.e. (Greek; Circumstances which are so dead that they are corpse like).
- He is the God who continuously calls the things which are not, as if they are. This tells us that the nature of our God is to call forth things, which are still not physically in existence as having the same reality and essence of things, which are in existence.
Romans 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
- Abraham, with all hope gone, believed on a foundation made out of hope, that he might become the father of many nations.
Romans 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead ( now in a permanent state of a corpse) , when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness (the corpse-likeness) of Sara’s womb:
Luke 5:17 And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to (INTO) heal them.
- And the Lord’s dunamis power was present and was being funneled with the objective of curing.
Luke 6:19 And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.
- And the whole crowd sought earnestly, and without ceasing to touch Him, because dunamis power without ceasing issued, flowed, and emanated out, and without ceasing cured all.
Romans 12:6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
- Ministry in the sphere of (our) ministry (Ministry must be executed in the realm of the ministry to which we have been called to; no more and no less.) In other words let us minister only in the ministries that God has called us to. Walk in your ministry and calling, and not in Christian activities!
Romans 12:8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth,(imparting) let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth,(they that are placed at the front) with diligence (with earnestness and godly haste to rule); he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness (a hilarious attitude)
- He or she that are imparting let them do it with open handed generosity that seeks nothing back in the process.
- “Giving” in this scripture is really defines as impartation. Impartation is much more than a simple giving of something that we have in our possession. Impartation is the transmittal of something, which is very much a part of, and is precious to us. It is not only our physical possessions, but also what is emotionally and spiritually valuable to us.
LAWS OF THE SPIRIT!
Mark 14:38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.
- The spirit is always willing and predisposed because He’s always found in a state of strength, eagerness, and readiness.
John 7:38 He that believeth on(INTO) me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
- A river, flood or torrent. A flood can sweep down torrentially and even carry houses away.
Acts 3:8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping , and praising God.
- A well, or spring, continually fed by springs of water which continually leap and gushes within
1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.
- Do not extinguish the Spirit.
Acts 18:25 This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.
- Fervent: To boil with heat, be hot.
Romans 12:11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
- Not irksome in what has to be dispatched for the Lord’s, but fervent in Spirit.
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE…….