John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am (I am) (present tense) he (“He”; is not in the original Greek), ye shall die in your sins.
John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am(I am (present tense) he (“He”; is not in the original Greek), and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you (I with you am (present tense) alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
- The fullness of the essence of God in Christ as “I AM” is always found in the present and immediate tense. God supersedes the dimension of time.
- As with faith, in ministry, God’s power is not sent to us in the future. His healing will not take place in the future. His fire will not be poured out upon us in the future. At the moment that He reveals that these things are for a ministry situation they are forevermore and immediately there.
- We must know that we live with God in a timeless dimension where everything is in THE IMMEDIACY OF THE NOW.
Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am (I am (present tense): and ye shall see the Son of man sitting(continually and constantly ruling and reigning….) On (Christ’s energy/ fuel source is power; the world in which Christ operates is God’s power; and God’s power does the work through Christ) the right hand of power, and coming(continually and constantly) in the clouds of heaven.
- As we live and minister in the timeless dimension of the immediacy of Christ’s continual “I AM ness”, His presence is always coming and is constantly present, in the sphere of God’s power.
John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am(I am (present tense): the light of the world: he that followed (my same road and the same life that I live) (FOLLOWING) (Present participle) me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
- The perfect walk of faith. He that is constantly following Christ in His life and path is guaranteed to have Christ as his continuing light because the presence of Christ is in the timeless immediacy of the continual now. This is the walk of faith.
- If we speculate in unbelief and worry about the future, we lose the Christ of the timeless now and will see only darkness. As we continually obey and follow God, Christ, as the light of the timeless now, will give us enough light for us to see our next step in our walk of faith with Him.
John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth (God is Christ’s energy/ fuel source; God is the world in which Christ operates; and God Himself does the work through Christ, in Christ’s ministry) and came (Defined as :”Arrival” Christ is in a continuing and continual state of arrival ) from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
- “Came” – This uncommon word defines to come in its dimension of arriving or arrival. Christ has arrived from God into our world, or more correctly, because it is in the present tense, Christ is in a continuing state of arrival, confirming the timeless immediacy of the continual now of His presence. It is imperative that we ask God to deliver us into His world of the dimensionless- ness of time. As long as see God as doing things for us in the future we will never operate in miracles.
John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: (I have come into the world system Perfect Tense) again, I leave (I am constantly and continually releasing the world system) the world, and go (I am constantly and continually journeying to constantly and continually fellowship with the father) to the Father.
- The perfect tense describes an event that has been accomplished and fully carried out in the past, but with an impact now and eternally forevermore. Jesus coming onto our world system is described in the perfect tense. His coming and presence for us is therefore in the timeless immediacy of the continual now. At the very same moment that Jesus is timelessly and immediately here, He is timelessly and immediately releasing Himself from the world system to timelessly and immediately fellowship with the Father.
John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in (Locative- in the world of) God.
- Jesus works are created energized, exercised, produced, and performed in the sphere or in the world of, and by God Himself.
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in(Locative- in the world of) me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth (present participle- the continuing abiding in the world of the Spirit; necessary to produce miracles) in me, he doeth(Present tense- the father performs the miracles in proportion to our abiding in the world of the Spirit) the works
- We have the timeless immediacy of faith at our disposal, as well as the continual and timeless immediacy of Jesus’ presence. However, the continual and timeless immediacy of Jesus’ presence is also with the Father at the same moment that it with us. This guarantees the absolute effectiveness of our ministry, in that it is the Father who originates, energizes, produces and executes the works through Jesus. Christ’s presence with us in its timeless immediacy generates the works of the Father in their absolute perfection and effectiveness through us. This is because His presence is also in the timeless and continual fellowship with the Father.
John 8:14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know(Intuitive knowledge Perfect Tense) whence I came, and whither I go ( Where I continually and constantly go) ; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
- The perfect tense describes an event that has been accomplished and fully carried out in the past, but with an impact now and eternally forevermore.
- Jesus intuitively and instinctually knows not only from where He comes but where He plans to go and what He plans to do. We do not need to, cannot, and must not manipulate the power of God in ministry through positive confession, or the “seed message” of prosperity.
- The power of God operates exclusively and independently of us. It has nothing to do with us. Jesus intuitively knows with absolute certainty what He plans to do. BEWARE OF TRYING TO MANIPULATE GOD’S POWER TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS BY THROWING FINANCIAL FORMULAS AT HIM.
- Our bodies are the grocery shopping carts that carry God’s power to its destination. God uses our hands and mouths to take the power out of our bodies and into the world. Once that this happens God exclusively and independently of us does what He wills through His power.
Mark 5:30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue (Miracles & Miraculous Powers had gone out of Him) <1411> had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?
- Greek: Power proceeding from him had then gone forth with the sense of direction, purpose, and destination. The Independent activity of God’s power apart from our own actions. We must just discern what God and His power desire to do.
Luke 6:19 And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.
- For dunamis power was going out from Him with the sense of direction, purpose, and destination
- The Independent activity of God’s power apart from our own actions. Again, we must just discern what God and His power desire to do.