Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
- When I willing to do what is ideal, evil is lying beside
Romans 7: 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
- The law of God according to the within humanity. The new man who operates in a novel way.
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
- The law of the mind and the law of God. The renewed mind within limitation or impossibilities.
- The law of missing or sin which is in my members warring and capturizing me to law of sin which is my members.
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- Not according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
- The law of The Spirit of the Life IN the Anointed… frees me from the law of sin and of death
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
- The impossibility of the law in that it continually weak through the flesh
- Sending his Son in the likeness of the flesh of sin and concerning sin, put a condemnatory sentence ( aorist: a completed event) of the sin in the flesh
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- That the “righteous effect” or the effect which naturally manifests all that God has for us might be fully filled in us who are walking according to the Spirit and not according to the flesh.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
- The ones being according to the flesh have a mental disposition, focus and objective for the things of the flesh.
- The ones being of the Spirit have a mental disposition and focus for the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
- For the mental focus & disposition of the flesh brings the death process, the mental focus & disposition of the Spirit brings life and shalom peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
- Because the disposition of the flesh is hostility and opposition into God. It is not military subjected to the law of God, neither does it have the ability to.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
- So for them that yet exist in the realm of the flesh it is impossible to please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
- But you absolutely do not exist in the realm of the flesh, but rather in the realm of the Spirit, if it be so that the Spirit of God is housing or homing in you. Now if anybody does not have the Spirit of the Anointed, this one is absolutely not of Him.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
- And if the Anointed is in you, the body indeed is a corpse through sin, but the Spirit is life through righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
- If the Spirit of the one raising Jesus out of corpses ones is housing in you, the one raising the Anointed out of the corpse ones, shall be making alive the about dying bodies of you through the housing of Him spirit in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
- We are not debtors or those who owe anything to the flesh, to be living according to the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
- If we are living according to the flesh you are always dying off, but if yet to the Spirit the practices and habits of the body you are putting to the death process, you shall be living.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
- As many as to the Spirit of God are being led, these are the “ hijos” (sons) (huios) of God
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
- You have not obtained the spirit of slavery again into fear, but you have obtained the spirit of “son placing”, whereby we are crying out with a loud voice, Abba the Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
- The Spirit co testifies to our spirit that we are offspring, ( ninos not hijos in this case) ( teknon) of God.
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
- And because we are God’s offspring, we are enjoyers of an allotment or inheritance (as offspring) (teknon)
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
- For I am counting that the sufferings of this present kairos are not worthy in relationship to the ‘about to be continually uncovered” glory into us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
- For with anxiously outstretched necks, all created things, the uncovering of the hijos ( huios) or sons of God, are waiting to welcome.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
- Into emptiness and vanity was creation militarily subjected, not voluntarily, but through The One militarily is subjecting it, upon the sole basis of expectation.
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
- So that also itself, the creation shall be freed from the slavery of the corruption into the freedom of the glory belonging to the offspring ( teknon/ children/ ninos) of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
- We intuitively know that all the creation is together groaning and together travailing even until the now moment.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
- We are groaning, son placing or enjoyers of the inheritance are anxiously waiting to welcome, that is, the total loosening of our bodies.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
- For through expectation we are being saved; expectation that can be observed with the human eye is absolutely not expectation, for if one can observe something, why would he be also expecting it?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
- But if we are expecting the thing that we absolutely cannot observe, through endurance we wait to welcome it.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
- The Spirit comes face to face with us to allow us to “hyperly hit” the bulls eye in our prayers
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
- The ones searching the hearts in the same way that a sonar hits and sounds out the bottom of the ocean, has intuitively known what is the mental focus and disposition of the Spirit, that according to God is hitting the bulls eye on behalf of the saints
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
- Is together working into good
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
- We have been justified or pronounced innocent because we are dead; therefore we are also fully glorified. All of this is revealed
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give ( charizomai) us all things?
- Charizomai -free, lavish, extravagant and abundant
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
- We are being caused to die every part of the day, we are accounted as “sheep of slaughter.”
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
- In all of these things we are hyper conquering
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.