Matt 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Mt 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance (perisseuoo) ( excess or surplus): but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
- Whatever is received by faith can enter into a state of excess or abundance. This is the anointing of mustard seed faith.
- As to state of inward being, we must breakthrough into a place where we function out of the abundance which faith brings. Our spirit must come into a receiving state of excess and abundance as to the things that we are reckoning .
- God responds more to faith than to need. He responds more to the abundance of what we believe for, than to the poverty and need of unbelief.
- He responds to the child like faith that allows us to receive from Him before we can see it.
- Faith is a law. A law releases into particular circumstances, explicit results.
Rom 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
2Co 10:15 Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men’s labors; but having hope ( expectation), when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged ( magnified) by you according to our rule abundantly ( excess or surplus)
Literal Greek: When your faith grows, by it, our ministry will come into an expectation of being magnified into surplus or excess in all the things which come from God . This is the ( the spiritual standard) of abundance in the Spirit.
Mat 14:19 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
20 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.
20 And they did all eat, and were filled ( as cattle grazing and being filled): and they took up of the fragments that remained ( in excess or surplus) twelve baskets full .
- By faith in a renewed mind, we must breakthrough into a realm of spiritual reality which obtains abundance, surplus, and excess, as pertaining to the things of the kingdom of God.
- God is a God of breakthrough.
- He makes a breach or a gap in the wall in the strongholds of the enemy by His Spirit.
- The breach is meant to break us I to a place of abundance.
- God is a man of war.
- The spirit of breakthrough is revealed as we war in the spirit, overtake and possess the land by resolute faith. Moment by moment stepping out must be executed. Passivity in unbelief or fear, is a great enemy.
- Passivity because we are too preoccupied with our reputation is another great enemy. The land belongs to those who make themselves fools for Christ’s sake.
Ex 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
Ex 17:16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.
- The spirit of breakthrough is also revealed.
- What is a breakthrough? Make a gap in and break through (a wall, barrier, or defense) Google Dictionary
2Sa 5:20 And David came to Baalperazim, and David smote them there, and said, The LORD hath broken forth upon mine enemies before me, as the breach ( spirit of breakthrough) of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baalperazim.
Ge 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad ( to breach or breakthrough) ( spirit of breakthrough) to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
Ge 30:43 And the man increased ( to breach or breakthrough) ( spirit of breakthrough) exceedingly and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.
Job 1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased ( to breach or breakthrough) ( spirit of breakthrough)) in the land.
Isa 54:3 For thou shalt break forth ( to breach or breakthrough) ( spirit of breakthrough) on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
Mic 2:13 The breaker ( to breach or breakthrough) ( spirit of breakthrough) is come up before them: they have broken up ( to breach or breakthrough) ( spirit of breakthrough), and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.
Combing breakthrough with abundance :
Matt 15:20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Literal: Good slave and one who believes. This is why he was a good slave, because he was faithFULL, or full of faith. His faith had caused him to double what Jesus had given to him. This the mustard seed faith anointing working within a spirit of breakthrough.
- I will make thee ruler ( kathisthemi: Taking authority upon something which is standing; to possess the land)
- The good and believing servant had pressed and broken through into receiving an additional five talents.
- This is now his point of authority. He had taken authority over the original 5 talents which had stood before him and now had gotten another 5 talents.
- The whole Christian life is one of pressing in, breaking through , possessing and attaining into a new level of authority.
- Passivity is the devil’s tool box and is the opposite of the breakthrough spirit.
- Unfortunately , much of the body of Christ deceived by passivity.
- The next verse describes the outcome of the passive believer.
Mt 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
- This realm of giving by God will be in the realm of the exceeding abundance. It becomes a way of life for that believer, if he lives by the anointing of mustard seed faith.
- Much of this is brought by the revelation of the superhuman labor or grace of God
Ro 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace(God’s superhuman labor) of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
Ro 5:17 For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance ( excess) of grace (God’s superhuman labor) and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
“Grace”: (God’s superhuman labor) also operates in excess and abundance. It is revealed by our faith.
Luke 9:16 Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude.
17 And they did eat, and were all filled: and there was taken up of fragments that remained ( excess or surplus) to them twelve baskets.
Once again the principle of multiplication by simple faith, pressing in, and breaking through, in a mustard seed anointing.
- Jesus gives, and what is picked up or received by faith, is in the excessive abundance realm. We must war and breakthrough into the realm which is already ours.
- It’s like the rod of Moses turned into a snake.
- We must turn what God gives to us into excessive abundance.
- We must ask God for a breakthrough in our thought patterns.
- We must get out of our customary thinking patterns.
- God is “abnormal” by our standards in the functions of thinking and acting.
- As Jesus transformed water into wine, or as He passed mysteriously through the crowd that was going to kill him, or as He walked through the walls of a locked home to meet his disciples; we must learn to think and act like Him.
- Mustard seed faith operates, into taking the little that Jesus gives to us and transforming into excessive abundance in the spirit world and beginning to press in and receive from it.
- It can all begin to occur in one moment.
- This is the rod of Moses now given to us.
- Mustard seed faith makes all things possible or filed with ability. The dunamis power of God is the spirit of ability or the spirit which makes all things “ able” by the Spirit.
Mt 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible <101> unto you. ( or nothing shall be, “not able.”)
John 6:11 And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.
12 When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
“When they were filled” Literal: After they were satiated…then gathered up in excess! Can you see this?
13 Therefore they gathered them together, and filled (Gemizo) twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.
- Filled ( Gemizo) replete, covered over, soaked, and bloated with.
Re 4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full (gemizo) of eyes before and behind.
- Let’s study the scriptural principle of the faith which Jesus wants us to enter in.
- What Jesus gives to us by faith we must receive in it in our spirit and soul until we are satiated with it. This spiritual satiation happens in the warring spirit, who presses deeper and deeper into faith.
- We transform this into excess and abundance by faith, pressing in, the breakthrough spirit, possessing, and taking new authority.
- The whole Christian life must function like this from moment to moment until in your spirit is covered over.
Lu 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
- This scripture just not talks about generous financial giving.
- This is an anointing promised to the one who gives out to the Lord. It does not belong to the passive person.
Ac 16:5 And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased ( excess or surplus) in number ( arithmetic) daily.
- Literal Greek: The church abounded into excess, arithmetically speaking, per meeting.
- Mustard seed faith in operation! Just believe for your churches to grow arithmetically and press into obedience to make it happen.
Ro 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound ( excess or surplus) in hope ( expectation), through the power of the Holy Ghost.
- Hope is expectation. We receive by expectation. We are saved by expectation.
- Expectation, is a charismatic gift that can be manifested in excessive abundance by our faith. We can begin to receive excessively abundantly, by excessive abundant expectation, which is brought about by the excessive abundant superhuman labor of God. All is revealed by faith from mysteries.
1Co 14:12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel (excess or surplus) to the edifying of the church.
Paul commands us to possess spiritual spiritual gifts in excessive abundance.
1Co 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding ( excess or surplus) in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
- The works of God in us, by the Holy Spirit, must become excessive abundant.
2Co 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed ( excess or surplus) in glory.
- The glory of God in the ministry of the Spirit is transcendental and excessive abundant. We must enter that realm of glory.
2Co 8:7 Therefore, as ye abound ( excess or surplus) in everything, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound ( excess or surplus) in this grace also.
- Press in into the realm and reality of excessive abundant faith, excessive abundant charismatic gifts, and excessive abundant giving of all sorts.
Php 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound ( excess or surplus) yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
- The love of God is a charismatic gift that can excessively abound in us by faith and revelation as we press in to love.